17.8.10

Not Your People-Pleaser

Looks like my current life has been constrained by habit to sleep and wake up early. It sounds rather depressing somehow i find no excuse to laze on the bed and at least i've got more things done even with two or more morning hours. It felt pretty weird back then in the morning that i needn't do the routine set of getting-ready and go to work instead i can have my messy curly hair haphazardly twisted-pinned-up, loose T and running shorts---yes i'm not going out from this house for the rest of the day! wheeeeee~

Not more than 1 month time i will b leaving for the decision i've made. Upon reading the related documents thoroughly, realness woke me up at the same time complication hit my state of mind :s No doubt bits of excitement is always there but trace of bitterness is inevitable 'cz there's still something hanging over...

I seldom speak everything of my mind 'cz i don't see the necessity. Unlike any other people especially gurls, i don't like expressing (bragging) how-superior-my-job/task/course/life is nor parading toughness-and-stickyness-of-my-current-position as to subsequently fish for compliment or to induce someone to mercy-shower me *rolling eyes* Even worse is, people of the surrounding tend to be even stupidier to slip along and fulfill the subject's satisfaction *violently rolling eyes* C'mon why bother spending time pleasing these kind of people as so many victims of qinghai out there are now so in need of your concern and love. Get smarter, throw them shit, not fish!

2 comments:

Jacey said...

:D let's have get together before you going :(

take care k?

chen wei said...

that's for sure! :D